Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to make a good pet.(For any school)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
(Before this guide gets started I just wanted to say that this is what I have been told by the pros.) Hello, today ill be teaching you guys how to make a good pet or the perfect pet, if you will. First off, start out with a basic piggle,(it can be another pet, but I prefer starting out with a basic piggle). Then, find one of your friends, or a kind person willing to hatch with you. You're going to need LOTS of gold. If you can get 200,000 that might be enough. Then, hatch with them. After you have hatched train your pet to adult.(DONT TRAIN THAT PET TO MEGA, ITS A HUGE WASTE OF MEGA SNAKS). After that hatch with the person again. Then with that pet train it to ancient. Hatch again. Then get that pet to epic. Finally hatch again and train that pet all the way to mega. Be warned that it MIGHT fail, but the chances are low. Hope this helped! Good luck and happy training! P.S:HATCH WITH THE SAME PERSON). Sinceraly, WolfDeathHunter

Survivor
Feb 28, 2015
I don't have crowns so how can I get mega snacks and I am only level 11

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
his5 on Jun 20, 2015 wrote:
I don't have crowns so how can I get mega snacks and I am only level 11
Gardening is the best way to get snacks and a steady supply of gold. Prickly Bear cactus is a good plant you can buy with gold. Couch potatoes are even better, but you'll need to level up and get to Grizzleheim to farm for those.