Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are they popular?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so there are the beast pets from hoard of the hydra pack (I think that where they are from) and there are lots of wizards who use and worship them but I have some and I trained them and they got pretty bad talents if not selfish ones. So I looked them up on the wiki they all have lots of selfish talents and not many good ones so can somebody please tell me why they are loved so much.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
so there are the beast pets from hoard of the hydra pack (I think that where they are from) and there are lots of wizards who use and worship them but I have some and I trained them and they got pretty bad talents if not selfish ones. So I looked them up on the wiki they all have lots of selfish talents and not many good ones so can somebody please tell me why they are loved so much.
Because they all give a school blade. The first generation beast pets aren't good, but players hatch them over and over to improve and customize their talents. I have two Strange Beast pets of which I'm quite proud. One has triple damage, spell-proof, and may cast fairy. The other has double damage, double resist, and may cast fairy.

Wolf Windrider

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They give an extra school blade. People who use them usually hatch out the selfish talents.