Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My main quest stopped. Please i need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2015
on my death wizard my main quest is gone i dont know where to go i was last in cyclops lane and there are no more quests please help me

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Check with Ambrose, see if he has anything to tell you.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
once you are done with cylclops lane go to old town and talk to the guard and he will tell you to go to triton avenue and firecat alley you will have to beat each of these to move on. If you already have quest to go to triton avenue and firecat alley do all those and see if one of them is the right one. The quest to go into fire cat alley is putting out fires.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I think you should go to the Wizard101 Wiki and go to the Wizard City quest tree.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
Laura Ashblossom on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
I think you should go to the Wizard101 Wiki and go to the Wizard City quest tree.

Survivor
May 26, 2015
That happened to me once too, and by doing a lot of team ups using the board by the bazaar, I got a lot of xp. It will get hard to level up if you don't buy places

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
I agree with the person above, check the Wizard City quest tree on the Wiki, it'll help you a bunch.