Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About new things in wizard101.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
I got 2 question to ask.

First why is people getting stuff before it even happen in shop? That aztecan new bundle that happen to be there since today for exemple, some people had it 2 week ago claiming they were VIP or stuff like that. It was even listed in the visit a castle house in wizard city. So people had access to that new bundle before it even came out. Who are those people? Gamemaster? Friends of admin or people working at Kingisle? Or they got their on hand without permission maybe?

Second why are those bundle not international? I mean i live in canada, which is brother of USA. And there is no gamestop or walmart that has those item since its only avaible in USA. Why arent those bundle sold online to make everyone able to buy it at the same time?

I'm seriously jealous of people that get thing before me, specially when i have bought about a thousand dollar crown in the last year. I should have access to new stuff dont you think?

I know moderator will read this, but if you could push this message to someone who can do something it would be really appreciate. I want to have access to those stuff at same time as everyone are able to.

Thanks.

-An unhappy, good customer.

Administrator
Hello,

Some GameStop locations put the Aztecan bundle on the shelves before the official release date of June 1, so players were able to find it in stores early.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 16, 2015
or just buy it online or mabie they are talking of member ship you can try that.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Davey333 on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
I got 2 question to ask.

First why is people getting stuff before it even happen in shop? That aztecan new bundle that happen to be there since today for exemple, some people had it 2 week ago claiming they were VIP or stuff like that. It was even listed in the visit a castle house in wizard city. So people had access to that new bundle before it even came out. Who are those people? Gamemaster? Friends of admin or people working at Kingisle? Or they got their on hand without permission maybe?

Second why are those bundle not international? I mean i live in canada, which is brother of USA. And there is no gamestop or walmart that has those item since its only avaible in USA. Why arent those bundle sold online to make everyone able to buy it at the same time?

I'm seriously jealous of people that get thing before me, specially when i have bought about a thousand dollar crown in the last year. I should have access to new stuff dont you think?

I know moderator will read this, but if you could push this message to someone who can do something it would be really appreciate. I want to have access to those stuff at same time as everyone are able to.

Thanks.

-An unhappy, good customer.
I agreed. These bundles should be available for every country, not just U.S. I mean seriously, I live in a colony belonging to the U.S., and it's not like I live in the other side of the world, I live 2 hours and 45 minutes away from Florida via airplane.

Hope this is fixed.

-A pro-American, Wizard101 customer.