Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-22-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! The calendar tells me another week has gone by, so let's chat about new and exciting things, shall we?

For some of you out there (and us here at KI), it's a Holiday weekend. Hooray! It's also the official start of grilling and picnic season. As someone who celebrates both summer-y weather and hot food, it's one of my favorite times of year. So, this week I'd like to know: What sort of food or food related housing items would you like for your Castle?

Happy weekend everyone. Looking forward to some palate-pleasing suggestions!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Regular plates with food on them, variety of meals and stuff to stack on the shelves, pantry like stuff, if you please.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Roasted gobbler! Or Spahlghetti and "meteor" balls.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Not strictly a food-related wish, but a pet training kiosk in our house that lets us make use of the snacks we are getting from our gardens, without porting away.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
How about a working rotisserie grille with a nice chicken roasting over the coals? Even better if it came with your own personal Troll to turn the spit. The perfect addition to liven up any outdoor patio for that extra special weekend B-B-Q.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Professor Falmea on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! The calendar tells me another week has gone by, so let's chat about new and exciting things, shall we?

For some of you out there (and us here at KI), it's a Holiday weekend. Hooray! It's also the official start of grilling and picnic season. As someone who celebrates both summer-y weather and hot food, it's one of my favorite times of year. So, this week I'd like to know: What sort of food or food related housing items would you like for your Castle?

Happy weekend everyone. Looking forward to some palate-pleasing suggestions!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I know, each professor's favorite! Alhazred would be kind of hard on non-desert castles, though . . . "sand"wiches, you see.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
a cake house. not possible a giant statue of a pizza slice and an interactable pie

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Magical food or like cool elixir type drinks that you could buy for like 50 crowns that would give like 5 damage for the next 10min etc. like a machine you could buy.that would be awesome.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
A giant cheese wheel large enough to be a table. Call it "the big cheese"

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
I think you guys should add some hammocks that are attached to trees

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
A W101 BBQ and grill would be awesome to have with smoke, fire, and steam rising in the air, accompanied by the sizzling sounds of grilling; and if you can make the delicious smells float in the air; I'll take two!

Anything fried, or on a stick.

A popcorn stand with circus music playing.

milk duds

giant cookie/s

A huge vanilla shake with whipped cream on top (optional cherry)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Something that would allow a good number of variations on a theme would be souvineer salt and pepper shakers. Yeah, salt and pepper shakers for every spiral world. And souvineer mugs if you're feeling up to it.

Community Leader
This is a bit of a niche request, but I think it's worth mentioning.

I own a really nice MIDI keyboard. I have a really sketchy setup that lets my play the in-game instruments with the keyboard. However, it's a bit laggy. If at all possible, it would be really cool if MIDI keyboards were compatible directly with the game's instruments.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
I would like to see a picnic tabe complete with red checkered tablecloth and the ability for us to sit at it with our friends. A BBQ, Plates loaded with steak, beans, potato salad, Bowls of fruits, salads, place settings, yard games like horse shoes and what not. Sprinkler hose and slippery slide. Fireworks for the 4th of July that we can activate, Independence day parade float, Huge balloons like parade ones of different characters for our houses.

On top of this I would like to see Independence Day decor and fireworks stands in the commons where we could buy the fireworks I mentiioned above.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Barbeque foods!

• Barbeque chicken, steak, ribs
  • Cheeseburgers/Hamburgers
  • All kinds of salads
  • Fruits, especially watermelon
  • Corn on the cob
  • Soda
  • Picnic baskets
  • Picnic tables

Survivor
Mar 16, 2015
an old fashion ice fridge; rustic and not too modern as to veer away from the age in which the home represents. i.e. a castle home was made for, i.e.a coat of armor with a handle on the chest, etc. lol

I'm sure there were cheese burgers way back, so that would be appropriate, too. lol

Maybe a soda cauldron. All bubbly.

A dragon skeleton packaged food dispenser. hmm. lol

Chocolate bananas on a stick

Coconut drinks with a straw in the half shell

A leg o' dinosaur?

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!
An Ice cream maker for our pets that gives out free ice cream that they love and boosts their stats w/o playing mini-games?
That'd be sweet.
A hot dog maker that does the same thing, in some way?

A hot flaming grill of some sort that also gives out stats to your pets once you feed them the snacks you've created? That'd be sweet, too.

Administrator
grahambhg on May 23, 2015 wrote:
A giant cheese wheel large enough to be a table. Call it "the big cheese"
Great ideas, everyone, but this one made me literally laugh out loud. ::grin::

We'll keep these suggestions in mind when we make some new housing items in the future. For now, another topic (also house-related, actually...) shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea