Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding a good healing pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
I am lvl 24 and i'm looking for a good pet that heals. Right now I have a dragon and a cyclops. Plz reply

- Wolfbattleblade

Survivor
May 03, 2010
My advice in finding a good healing pet is to find someone who has plenty of 'May Cast' on their pet. This usually can be pretty costly. But the sea turtle pet is a great pet to start out with. With the chance of getting May cast sprite (idk if they have that pet anymore) Also the nightmare and Trojan horse pet have a chance to give May cast unicorn which is good to have if your with more people. Since most of my first generation pets give May cast sprite it limits my pet may casts. But since I have a friend who breeds his pets more he has more May casts on his pets. So the only real options are to get a first generation pet with a possibility to get that May cast or breed with someone who has a May cast on the pet. If you want first gen I would recommend carnation pixie. Also if you don't have much gold and don't want to buy pet snacks I would drop a pet if after adult don't give at least one expected May cast.

Level 98 Theurgist
Level 90 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
thx for your help :) and I did end up hatching with someone and I got a Life Minotaur, Is that good cause The guy had fairy, spirit and another may cast that I forget. Wolfbattle blade