Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New weapon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
We need double swords one for each hand. when you not in fight they are in crossed sheath on your back!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
That would be a cool idea. However, it might be a little too violent for the younger players. Also, what would the casting animation look like?

Leesha StarForge, level 74

Survivor
May 13, 2012
well for the battle animation for the wand attack could be a simple double slash. The spell casting animation could
be you do a small cast then finish with both swords being stuck in ground. This shouldn't be a hard weapon to obtain it should be sold at the bazaar around level 35 (I would stich it with a weapon of mine) anything you would add to it?

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I'm liking this idea of yours. And about the violence thing, bows and sword are real weapons, but KI added them. As long as the design is up with KI's child-safety standards this wand is sounding absolutely cool. And make it not rare, but not common either. Well thanks a lot Steven Mythdust, now I have to figure out, whether to have a sword, bow, MooShu knife, or double swords if this gets added.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
Maybe, depending on the level of double sword, it could get more decorated/elegant?

Like have engravings of swirls and have gemstones depending on level.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I think they should defineitly add this (sorry for the grammar ) XD

Survivor
May 13, 2012
guys this would be great thanks for liking the idea maybe if enough of us support it, it will be added to the game. I know that I would have one of these weapons on everyone of my characters! Steven MythDust level: 100

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
StormofSpades on May 20, 2015 wrote:
Maybe, depending on the level of double sword, it could get more decorated/elegant?

Like have engravings of swirls and have gemstones depending on level.
Definetly. Maybe the low level would be kind of rubbish and rusted, but as you level up the weapon gets enchanted, better-looking, monster-destroying, bane of dungeon cheat bosses. Lol

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Dual swords would look cool. I'm not sure how hard that would be to program, as other wands and weapons are one handed. Should be do-able.

I want the kusarigama from Astraeus in Trial of the Spheres. We'd only spin it while in combat though. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone in the bazaar :D

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Leesha Starforge on May 19, 2015 wrote:
That would be a cool idea. However, it might be a little too violent for the younger players. Also, what would the casting animation look like?

Leesha StarForge, level 74
There's already a boss with double blades (Gladiator Dimachaerus), so I don't think it would be too bad.