Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I don't know if this is a common problem but I started waterworks runs today, and the first time it was fine but the second time whenever I finished battles, it would only say that I earned experience. My backpack was so full before I started that I couldn't figure out if I had even gotten any drops but I got the hood and the robe. It's not a huge problem but its inconvenient. Is it only me or are other people getting the same problem?

Rachel Shadowglen Level 77

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
DawnWillow3 on May 11, 2015 wrote:
I don't know if this is a common problem but I started waterworks runs today, and the first time it was fine but the second time whenever I finished battles, it would only say that I earned experience. My backpack was so full before I started that I couldn't figure out if I had even gotten any drops but I got the hood and the robe. It's not a huge problem but its inconvenient. Is it only me or are other people getting the same problem?

Rachel Shadowglen Level 77
Water works is level 70

Survivor
Sep 14, 2013
You may have gotten a tab from Mr Lincoln or Porspector Zeke on the side tab saying your backpack and/or bank were full causing you to lose valuable items.

-Chris Legendary Pyromancer

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
If your backpack is full, items will go into your bank unless that is full too. I'd look there for extra drops.

It's a good idea to check a few things before you go into a long dungeon like Waterworks:

1- do I have room in my backpack for drops? Is my gold max?

You may want to sell, trade, spend, or move some things to make room

2- do I have all the gear items, pets, and treasure cards I might need in this instance?
You don't want to waste time looking for things during a run, or get caught on a cheating boss without a card you need.

3- are my health, mana, and potions full?
It's best to start as strong and prepared as you can.

Good luck!

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
If your backpack was full then your drops should have been placed in your bank.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Ickabodd on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
Water works is level 70
It kind of isn't. It's level 60+.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Ickabodd on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
Water works is level 70
Waterworks is level 60

Hero
May 07, 2015