Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stalling toons leveling to stay in pvp level range

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Seems like everyone does this, am I wrong? My question is, would you consider the fact that many players do this a flaw in the pvp constructs of this game or that players just enjoy low level pvp better than high level pvp? I know personally I dislike how long the matches take at higher levels and that is a big deterrent for me. I wonder if someone were to poll the population of wizard 101 what the percentage would be of people who choose to stall leveling for this reason. (Like I didn't even want to do the seasonal holiday quests like to get the free frankenbunny and such because it may boost me into another level)

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
FrelaB on May 7, 2015 wrote:
Seems like everyone does this, am I wrong? My question is, would you consider the fact that many players do this a flaw in the pvp constructs of this game or that players just enjoy low level pvp better than high level pvp? I know personally I dislike how long the matches take at higher levels and that is a big deterrent for me. I wonder if someone were to poll the population of wizard 101 what the percentage would be of people who choose to stall leveling for this reason. (Like I didn't even want to do the seasonal holiday quests like to get the free frankenbunny and such because it may boost me into another level)
some players don't have crowns so they don't see leveling after a point

other players just like low level pvp because high level pvp have become crazy

and most players just get bored of leveling and stay at what ever level they are

Survivor
Jan 22, 2014
Most players, including myself have chars at certain levels for PVP, as well as one char that would/could do all the questing and holiday stuff to get what you want. This will allow you to get whatever you want and place it in your shared bank for your levelled PVP chars.

You get to enjoy the best of both worlds.