Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 55+ Jewels

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I was fighting some Terrorwing Warlocks for a quest, and I received two level 55+ Jewels as drops, one with Fire crit and another with Storm block. To me, it seems pretty odd to have level 55+ Jewels in Dragonspyre. But then again, what do I know, there might be some hidden logic to it, although I can see none. I've also gotten multiple level 45+ Jewels from Mooshu. I'd think it best to remove these from the drop tables of worlds where people are rarely that level. Just a thought.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
lewski on May 2, 2015 wrote:
I was fighting some Terrorwing Warlocks for a quest, and I received two level 55+ Jewels as drops, one with Fire crit and another with Storm block. To me, it seems pretty odd to have level 55+ Jewels in Dragonspyre. But then again, what do I know, there might be some hidden logic to it, although I can see none. I've also gotten multiple level 45+ Jewels from Mooshu. I'd think it best to remove these from the drop tables of worlds where people are rarely that level. Just a thought.
I think KI set it 10 levels higher then average. So you can farm things from MooShu. I like this idea because you can go 1 world behind and its easy. So deal with it.

Brady Moonshard Level 100
Scot Giantforge Level

"Ah! What we have here? Some kind of plucked bird? No, too
hairy,but not enough for an old cat. Perhaps you are a hairless jaguar cub?"
Yacate Firewalker

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Thing is now with all the side dungeons, side worlds, special events according to how many the player does you can be a higher level. I don't know the new one shots may even give quest rewards. There can be a pretty wide range of levels at each world. Also unless you are going for a certain level in pvp and not going to be advancing you will be able to use them in a while.