Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2013
So far I am really disappointed. All you can buy are low level gems. After the introduction and a new jewel crafting table but there are no recipes from the trainer.

I bought some of the new jewel pack bundles to see what was inside. You get jewel crafting reagents but nothing to use them on. also How about a wrench or two in them.

Any plans for additional trainers and recipes?

The fishing role out was much better then this jewel crafting one.

Timothy

Administrator
Hello,

Jewel recipes can be purchased from vendors throughout the Spiral including: Katherine Rockhammer and Eudora Tangletree in Wizard City, Wul’yahm in Krokotopia, Felicia Worthington in Marleybone, Toshio in Mooshu, Bathazar Dragonthorn in Dragonspyre, Aegeus in Celestia, Marwa Jadetusk in Zafaria, Shane Macgobhann in Avalon, Yaxche in Azteca and Wozina the Edgecutter in Khrysalis.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
question about jewel crafting. Where /or who carries the Triangle jewels ? I went to all vendors as stated by Prof. Greyrose . Finding all except the triangle vendor . Yes, level s are low but I have found the vendors as mention in Khrysalis for higher levels but still none handling triangle stones. Really need more for neutral school in all jewel shapes.l. I Have 6 wizards 2 at lowest level 70's; 2 at level 98' 2 at level 100.
SO far in current search: very little in neutral for health .
I have been searching since jewel crafting" open date". Hope the triangles for at least for all levels show up, soon. Told where to find them: as was helpful when jewel crafting was posted.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I was really excited about this new crafting. However I am having some issues, don't know if it is a bug or what. I can't buy recipes from anyone else other than Wizard City.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
CynthiaWoof on May 7, 2015 wrote:
I was really excited about this new crafting. However I am having some issues, don't know if it is a bug or what. I can't buy recipes from anyone else other than Wizard City.
You have to go to the right recipe vendors. Not all vendors have them.

• Katherine Rockhammer and Eudora Tangletree in Wizard City
  • Wul’yahm in Krokotopia
  • Felicia Worthington in Marleybone
  • Toshio in Mooshu
  • Bathazar Dragonthorn in Dragonspyre
  • Aegeus in Celestia
  • Marwa Jadetusk in Zafaria
  • Shane Macgobhann in Avalon
  • Yaxche in Azteca
  • Wozina the Edgecutter in Khrysalis

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Which Venders Actually Sells Jewels? NOT Recipes?

Thank You, Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
deathdude644 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
How do you get a socket wrench for jewel crafting
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Jewel_Socketing#Socket_Wrenches

That will show the bosses that drop for each type. The alternative is to unlock sockets with crowns, it costs up to 150 crowns for the highest level items.