Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pixie and Second Spring

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Question:

If I cast Second Spring on a plant that has a Pixie, will the Pixie remain indefinitely or will it eventually leave like it normally would?

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
TucsonWizard on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
Question:

If I cast Second Spring on a plant that has a Pixie, will the Pixie remain indefinitely or will it eventually leave like it normally would?
You can only cast Second Spring on an elder plant, and Pixies leave when plants turn elder. So I would say what you're proposing can't be done.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Errol Everhart on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
You can only cast Second Spring on an elder plant, and Pixies leave when plants turn elder. So I would say what you're proposing can't be done.
Thanks for the response.
I don't have a high enough gardening level to use Second Spring yet so I was just trying to plan ahead. It's too bad it won't work but I guess it makes sense because it would be a "too easy" way to make a permanent "like" for your garden.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
This was once possible, but it was patched. This is something I am not happy about. They also patched this with growth spells.