Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet card bug

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I reported this problem on test, but it seems to have gone live. Spell cards on some pets are missing. The card space appears as a white box. This seems to be happening on pets that gain cards with level. If the spell has not been unlocked, normally it shows but greyed out until you level up, then as a regular card. Now the greyed version of the card is missing. There's just a white rectangle where the card would be.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Two of the affected pets are Ninja Piggle and Myth Treant.
There may be others in my collection that I haven't seen it on because they weren't in inventory like those were.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Prince of Shadows on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
I reported this problem on test, but it seems to have gone live. Spell cards on some pets are missing. The card space appears as a white box. This seems to be happening on pets that gain cards with level. If the spell has not been unlocked, normally it shows but greyed out until you level up, then as a regular card. Now the greyed version of the card is missing. There's just a white rectangle where the card would be.
yea same for me.