Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Variety in the message board avatars

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
I would like a bit more of variety in the message board avatars, maybe add the astral and shadow school icons? more school specific creatures? (dryads, fire elfs, goblins, etc) it would help us identificate us with a more specific avatar, maybe even change it's colors, i know allot of ice wizards would love to have a blue fire cat (ice cat) and people may want a flamming dryad as avatar (like the pet) or maybe even a gardening, fishing and crafting related avatar

sorry if bad grammar.
Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
i wanna be a gobbler
or a dracula

Explorer
May 25, 2011
I was totally thinking the same thing. My main char is fire and there aren't a lot of fire avatars. I think rank 8 spells would be good like the forest lord, efreet, snow angel, medusa, ra, and others

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I agree :)
Better yet, give us a template to make our own wizard avatar.
They can give us a doodle wizard and let us choose his face and colors and wand!

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Ruthless Anthony on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
I agree :)
Better yet, give us a template to make our own wizard avatar.
They can give us a doodle wizard and let us choose his face and colors and wand!
that would be just perfect! also i would love it if under our avatar, we could have a mark (like these:) wich would represent our school! like if you have a life and a storm wizard, you would have those marks under your avatar! but you would need to have a wizard from that school, so if you don't have a death (example) you can't have the death mark

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32