Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wonky the Donkey and Capes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Whenever I equip Wonky the Donkey, my waterworks cape flows through my wizard rather than behind it. Un-equpping the mount does not correct the graphical bug. The bug remains until I exit the game without Wonky equipped and enter it again, but as soon as I equip him again, the bug reappears.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
The bug occurs in outdoor areas and not in indoor areas. Removing the mount and going into an indoor location also fixes the bug, but equipping the mount again will cause the bug to reappear.

Administrator
Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
I'm glad the issue has received attention, but I'd really like to be able to have my hilarious mount and still be able to wear my capes properly. I did pony up the cash for it, after all (pun totally intended!).

Administrator
The graphical error is fixed on Test Realm and will be fixed on the Live game when the update goes live.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for the information. It's good to know people are on the case and that you actually take time out to respond. Good business has good customer support.