Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More diverse clothing options.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
-Wraps, sashes, capes, masks, symbols according to school, certain parts glowing.

-More magical / exotic looking.

-Kimono style dressing.

-Real plated armor and chainlink skirts for girls.

-School uniform.

-Formal wear.

-Something other than the guardian's outfit to wear that looks nice and unique.

- - Anything to make it seem like you really are a wizard; not just someone playing a game.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
SunnyDay98 on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
-Wraps, sashes, capes, masks, symbols according to school, certain parts glowing.

-Kimono style dressing.

-School uniform.

-Formal wear.

- - Anything to make it seem like you really are a wizard; not just someone playing a game.
Yeah I like these a lot!

Although some sound like a little more skin would be exposed (Like the entire arm would be exposed shoulder to fingers plus, it wouldn't be that weird since some of the fan art has entire legs exposed, but still wearing clothes, THANK GAMMA.) but I'm not complaining. I think a little change in outfits would be awesome!

I really like this idea.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
SunnyDay98 on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:

-Kimono style dressing.

-School uniform.

-Formal wear.

Or even just gloves of some sort?

I like the school uniform idea and it can change as you get higher in levels. You wouldn't need to stitch it and you would get a new version of it every say 10 levels with better stats and such.

Like Kieran said, we wouldn't want to have too much skin exposed as remember we are Young wizards after all (At least most of us)