Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Ok, how do I get there? I've been all the way to Wysteria. Can't get to Marleybone.

My character is Michael Soulthief. Level 31. Magus Necromanser.

Please help

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well wysteria is a side world like grizzlehiem and to get the quest you have to defeat Krokopatra in the Templeor tombs of Storms. Krokotep's ghost gives you a few quests. If you complete those without taking side quests then you should finish quicker. If you are not in the tomb of storms yet then you'll have to finish your quests in the Pyramid or the Krokosphinx to get there. when you finish the professor in the oasis should tell you to talk to Professor Ambrose. ( if i'm not mistaken )

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
nick the wiz on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
well wysteria is a side world like grizzlehiem and to get the quest you have to defeat Krokopatra in the Templeor tombs of Storms. Krokotep's ghost gives you a few quests. If you complete those without taking side quests then you should finish quicker. If you are not in the tomb of storms yet then you'll have to finish your quests in the Pyramid or the Krokosphinx to get there. when you finish the professor in the oasis should tell you to talk to Professor Ambrose. ( if i'm not mistaken )
Otherwise correct, just that The Professor isn't in Krokotopia, and Sgt. Major Talbot sends you straight to Marleybone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
NewbieButLearning on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
Ok, how do I get there? I've been all the way to Wysteria. Can't get to Marleybone.

Please help
Wisteria has nothing to do with moving on in the game; it's a side world.
You must complete all main storyline quests in Krokotopia to move in to Marleybone. The Krok quest tree is below. Find out where you are, and you'll see how far you have to go.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Thank you all

I get it now Finish the Egypt like place first

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Okay I finished the Egypt place an am IN Marlbone

Thank you all so much for the encourgment

Hero
May 07, 2015
NewbieButLearning on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:

Please help
you haveto do KT first