Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Spell (Exclusive Minion.)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
We all know that each class has a specific and unique thing about it. Storm being the most powerful, Death being able to sustain itself in nearly any battle, etc. However when we come to Myth, there is nothing really unique about it. Before Celestia started, Myth was it's own unique class. It relied on it's minions and was able to uniquely solo any quest and even dungeons due to it's efficient ability of summoning minions. Even in the very beginning when choosing a class, the book said Myth was meant for solitary players who can solo.

The point I'm trying to make is, ever since Celestia and then on hit off, Myth as become basically just a joke. Aside from maybe a secondary if not third rate DD class, what's so special about it? I think for the next spell, instead of an another OP attack spell, that Myth should get an exclusive minion.

Now I know we all got new minions at the level of 75, however every single class got one. And even then as you moved on through the worlds, that minion too became worthless. I believe Myth should get a new minion that knows most if not all the Myth spells that the player has learned so far. The 75 minion is good, but again only to a certain degree. The best spell I've seen was a spell that can only be crafted, the Myth Pig. Other then that it just spams frog or stun.

So when every other class is learning some new attack spell or whatever, why not throw Myth something that can make it unique again? We should give them a purpose that was told in the first place, to be able to solo. This will increase and be very acceptable among the fan base community who prefer soloing over group quests. Please consider it thoroughly.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I agree, they should update Myth. It isn't that strong, doesn't give much health, doesn't really do much of anything. I want Myth to at least have stronger spells. It doesn't have that one special quality, like how Storm is strong and Life gives tons of health. I would really appreciate them fixing this. (sadly, I'm Myth)

Sabrina Wintercloud