Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Pet Experience for Members!

AuthorMessage
Administrator

Now through Sunday, March 1st, Wizard101 Members will get double pet experience from pet games and pet snacks!

Want to take advantage of this bonus experience? Upgrade today and get to pet training!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
Does this apply to Grub Guardian as well?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2014
Ty ki for the unexpected event for pets!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
WooHoo! I just got a Storm Salamander yesterday! Thank you Wizard101 for the Considental timing

Benjamin Storm, lvl 48

Technomancer NERD!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Michael BattleHunt... on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
Does this apply to Grub Guardian as well?
I am wondering this too.. I think so but the grub guardian freezes after you give the pet food. any chance of getting this fixed KI?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
There seems to be a weird glitch, or perhaps a limit per day? Last night, and again today, after extensive training of my pet using the double bonus, I can no longer press the play button to play another game! I still have energy (actually bought more on a few occasions) and now I can't use it. I asked others in the pavillion and there was another player having the same issue

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Idony09 on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
I am wondering this too.. I think so but the grub guardian freezes after you give the pet food. any chance of getting this fixed KI?

everyone wondering about grub guardian you do get double xp but as mentioned it does freeze

-Tyler FireMask lvl.100 Pyromancer

is love is life

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
This is very helpful to me and my petlings :P

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Thanks KI for the pet event. This really helps out all those wizards. And also thanks for the double gardening XP. love it thanks

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Can I just say? This double XP thing has really brought out the kindness in the spiral. Most of the time in pet pavillion or the hatchery you don't have much chance of getting a stranger with the pet you want or stat you want to help you. While there have been a few that have tried to take advantage by demanding gifts for hatches (not talking about timer reset) most have been amazingly kind and generous to me and to each other. Its been great to see, I LoVe it when the spiral is kind and friendly. Great Work, KI

Amber

Administrator