Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Requesting normal clothing for wizards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 02, 2011
To start this off with, there is only one normal item of clothing in the game - the rockin' outfit you get in crab alley.

While the various outfits are cool and all, it would be real nice to have some normal clothes - t-shirts and jeans, sneakers, jumpsuits, sun dresses, and so on - to stitch with.

The game started out as a fantasy idea with wizards robes but it's grown way beyond that. Now we have hairstyles, we have a guitair for a wand... so how about a selection of normal, everyday clothing we can stitch with as well.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
tanda1 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
To start this off with, there is only one normal item of clothing in the game - the rockin' outfit you get in crab alley.

While the various outfits are cool and all, it would be real nice to have some normal clothes - t-shirts and jeans, sneakers, jumpsuits, sun dresses, and so on - to stitch with.

The game started out as a fantasy idea with wizards robes but it's grown way beyond that. Now we have hairstyles, we have a guitair for a wand... so how about a selection of normal, everyday clothing we can stitch with as well.
This would be a nice Chang in pace

i sometimes get tired of looking like I'm out of the medevil times or from the jungles

why not make the next world have normal outfits that we get irl like a normal tea shirt with a pair of blue jeans and a jacket with sun glasses and sneakers and a cool style ish hat

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
No.

They already made the gear awesome enough. The Darkmoor gear is awesome. If you want something cool, go to the Bazaar and look for your school stuff lvls 15-25. Some of it has cool symbols that are AWESOME!!! so plz look through those. and waterworks is good looking as well. Greyrose be with you

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I probably wouldn't wear Western street clothing on my wizard, but I can respect that other people would want it. My favorite clothing is Marleybonian, I would like to see more styles like that. Just simple and elegant. I personally don't need any more glowing metallic-plated fantasy armor that exaggerates my avatar's physique, as I have an abundance of those options to choose from.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Colin Legendsmith on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
No.

They already made the gear awesome enough. The Darkmoor gear is awesome. If you want something cool, go to the Bazaar and look for your school stuff lvls 15-25. Some of it has cool symbols that are AWESOME!!! so plz look through those. and waterworks is good looking as well. Greyrose be with you
Eh dude

i been playing for 5 years now

i seen the water works and 15 to 25 stuff even the class gear

but everytime i wish i could just have a jacket shirt blue jeans with sunglasses and a hat and a pair of sweet shoes

and the dark moor stuff looks like something for Halloween then dress wear also when i wear it all i can think is i rather look like a clown then something out of halloween

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
And it really hasnt passed the "Fantasy" thing still. Except for celestia and the music in Khrysalis, the game is still relatively medieval, you know???

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I'd like some new looks that's for sure, and fresh things with school logos. It's been too long since we had nice looking outfits.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
I agree, there should be some more casual things in the game, but not overly casual, Not like jeans and sneakers, but like T-Shirts with the school symbol or something, Idk.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i prefer dragonspyre gear myself, but it really depends on the wizard.

i wouldn't mind some new gear to mess around with (i like stitching, and i change my wizards' looks often), but nothing too closely resembling modern clothes, since they don't fit with the fantasy feel of the game.

some game-of-thrones-inspired dresses would be lovely, though.

-von

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's the Rockin Outfit (jeans & t shirt) you get in Crab Alley.