Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is too hard to do alone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2015
I'm trying to defeat the Soulkeeper in the Chamber of Fire but I can't seem to do it alone, and there is never anyone there to help.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Oh yes, for sure. If you got there all by yourself, I'm impressed. I would advise bringing along one or two other friends at least level 22. Also, if you have some crowns, you can buy some henchmen from the crowns shop.

Make sure to bring treasure card shields for the boss's school. Also, you can watch Jack Frost's video of him soloing the Tomb if the Beguiler at a very low level. If you still can't do it, I'll be happy to help you on my level 56 Death. If you want to meet, just tell me!

Level 34

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
Strawberrythewolf on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
I'm trying to defeat the Soulkeeper in the Chamber of Fire but I can't seem to do it alone, and there is never anyone there to help.
Oh yeah, I remember having lots of trouble with that boss when I had the quest. Try bringing shields(probably TC's) for his school(Ice I think it was? ) like Leesha Starforge said. Also, pack plenty of heals, like Fairy and Sprite(if you've trained into the life school). If you have one, try summoning a minion as well, or even a henchman from the Crowns shop(they don't cost that much). If you still have trouble, try bringing a friend with you. (That's how I managed to beat the boss). You could also try arranging a meet-up, maybe on the message boards or Central?