Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore master spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Is the spell drops from the lore master school specific (like getting savage paw if your balance or goat monk if your life) or are all spell drops completely random schools, and another question, would it be more efficient to craft the spell then fight the lore master for it?

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Loremaster spell drops are not school specific. It is completely up to opinion if you want to farm a spell or craft it. On one hand, spell drops are extremely rare. Some people farm for years and still can't get the spell they want and crafting means if you can find the reagents you can craft them. On the other hand, if you farm a spell it is possible to get in Dragonspyre or Mooshu. To craft the spells you have to do up to Zafaria crafting and the reagents are some of the most rare reagents in game.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Evan starblade888 on Feb 7, 2015 wrote:
Is the spell drops from the lore master school specific (like getting savage paw if your balance or goat monk if your life) or are all spell drops completely random schools, and another question, would it be more efficient to craft the spell then fight the lore master for it?
totally random. my death only got a death spell after getting 7 others before it while my life got a life spell on the second spell drop. Both my fire and death got Krampus the day it came out with very little farming

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Here's to you finding one or more of the 14 Loremaster Spells you can craft or receive as a drop. Click on the link below to read more about Loremaster and her spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster

Drops are random, and one great approach is to collect all the required regents, and also farm Loremaster for spell drops. This way, you're able to craft all the spells Loremaster won't share with you.

Good luck, and happy spell hunting!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Well its random i personally think its better to farm for it then to craft it. I defeated it 50 times and i got two spells deer night samoorai. The thing is you have to be a high level crafter.

lvl 55

Survivor
Feb 03, 2015
Aw man, lore master spells are awesome. You get all kinds of cool spells in the lore master chamber.

Even some from the lore master packs.

For instance here are some of them.

Lore master packs:

Knight lore pack

Keeper lore pack

Ninja lore pack

And the shaman lore pack. There's also one in mooshu that you can get and I'm not telling you but a hint.
Its where you fight the bronze oni, the first boss you face there.