Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Checklist of completed/not completed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Is there a checklist somewhere, or way of checking against your character, which quests they have completed and which they have not? I know you can look at your badges but when I look at requirements to do certain things, and it says "need to have completed xxx quest", I have no way of knowing if I've completed that quest unless I try to do the new quest (does that make sense?). Does this already exist somewhere?

Cheers

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
You're not the first, and won't be the last wizard to request this.

While some folks love the mystery of discovering quests and badges...

...most of us do want a checklist that shows completed quests and badges; as well as, what still has to be completed or earned.

Sure, its great I can post here, and wait days for the answer to the question "what is my wizard's current quest?" or wait days or weeks for a response from KI.

But the person responding to my request is going to check a database or list to identify what quest I'm on, and then report this information to me.

Its not about cutting out the middle man; still allow folks to post here, or email KI for support. But much like the question mark button you can press to reveal available quests in the zone you're in; there should also be a way to click a button to reveal all of your completed quests, missing quests and badges too.