Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are Azteca's bonus Training Point quests?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I just don't understand it. I've been looking around all across Azteca for every quest the world has to offer & have been completing every quest I can find there, main & side quests, yet, somehow, I can't find any quests in Azteca that award more Training Points, like how Celestia, Zafaria, & Avalon does. I've done Prospector Zeke's UFO quest in Azteca, & still, there aren't any other quests that offered more bonus Training Points like Celestia, Zafaria, & Avalon did besides the usual Prospector Zeke quests.

What's up with that?

I read the November 2012 Update Notes & they stated...

• "Training Points will be awarded at level 85 and 90 as usual, plus there will be bonus Training Points available through quests in Azteca."

...so there should be some quests in Azteca that should award more Training Points besides the Prospector Zeke quest there, however, I can't seem to find any? I hope they're not tossed out. I spotted a few inactive instance Sigils while venturing through Azteca & I have thoughts that they could be for these quests that have bonus Training Points, still, they're not in Azteca & they still continue to be inactive today.

Hope they're not leftover Sigils that were left in by mistake around the time it was in development like how Avalon had leftover instance Sigils & were removed at one time before.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's only the UFO's in Azteca. Khrysalis has 3 training point quests though.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
seethe42 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
There's only the UFO's in Azteca. Khrysalis has 3 training point quests though.
I was referring to a specific character in Azteca that should offer training point quests there. Odgen in Celestia did, Inyanga in Zafaria did, & Friar Nolan in Avalon did. They all gave out bonus training point quests, but there is no specific character in Azteca that offers training point quests, other than Prospector Zeke's UFO quest.

Didn't you notice a few inactive Sigils that are maybe unrelated to the world's main & side quests yet while you're in that world? I was thinking that they would be leftovers that were forgotten to be removed as that world was in development, like Avalon had before & they were removed at one point. I thought they were to be for more instances, but I guess they were leftovers.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I've finished every quest in Azteca that world has to offer (which I think should award a badge for it, especially the side quests, but I can ask Greyrose for it some other time) & besides the UFO quest Zeke gave out, there isn't a few quests in Azteca that offer more Training Points. I spotted some inactive entry Sigils along the way, too. I would presume that they were for some more side instances... unless they're left by unintended accident before that world got launched.