Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-9-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
average moe on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
I want to see more worlds get fishing holes with some higher level fishing. I'd like them to at least extend into Avalon, though I'll settle for Zafaria if you have fish in the lava of Dragonspyre.
omg lava fish sound so cool XD

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
In game, i'd really like slightly easier worlds, khrysalis is really hard, and many times I forgot where in the story I am, it sort of feels discombolated. On the website, i'd really, really like updated coloring sheets, that would be awesome!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Professor Falmea on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
We've almost finished our first week back after a long winter's nap, and with it comes the best time of the week - Feedback Friday!

We normally ask the same first question every year, and far be it from me to break tradition. So, I ask all the Wizards out there - what is the ONE thing that you would add to Wizard101 in 2015 if you could wave your magic wand and just make it happen?

Looking forward to your responses. Happy new year, and stay warm out there!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Give Bartleby back his eye after you beat Malistair. Early in the game, you're told that Malistair stole it so Bartleby couldn't see the past. So you should retrieve the eye after you beat Malistair and give it back to Batleby.

Maybe there could be a quest to do this.

Then, when you visit him in Ravenwood or cast Regeneration, you'll see him with two eyes instead of just one. And maybe that could open some backstory, as he'll be able to remember stuff now that he has the eye of History back.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2014
* Add New hairstyles when making a character

* Add the force field if you get hit with a spell for example a life spell. The life shield creates a force field for like 3 seconds and then disappears and you take damage like the commecial against malistaire

* Add a new chat gui please

Administrator
These are some great ideas, Wizards. I'm working on gathering a list of all the ideas from this (and the cross posts on other sites). I can tell you that quite a few things mentioned are on our 2015 list. Which ones? You'll have to stay tuned and find out! ::grin::

A new Feedback Friday shall be up in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea