Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-9-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I would probably add something like World of Warcraft 's hotbar HUD where you see all your spells, but only randomly highlighted cards can be used, and you should be able to have potions from the crown shop and keep them in your inventory and use them for later. You should be able to have Clans and guilds, and have more body part equipment to have items on like Shoulder pads,waist,offhand,one/two hand weapons, and a more advanced graphics settings to decrease lag and stuff. and most important: a new world that is an open world.

I hope at least one of these are added :)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Restore pet may cast heals to what they were. Since the most recent updates my pets heal rarely, if at all. Also, drop rates for Dark more need to be raised, and it should be possible to duo the dungeon. I am tired of starting with four and having at least one or more players leave during the dungeon. This is a kids game....most kids can't do it. it is not possible for those with menu chat to even play this dungeon .

Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
Make a new world that starts in Marleybone with train to the world of the films for "Harry Potter", and all parts of the film will be a different parts of this world. There will be maybe new clothes wands and a lot more mounts for the crowns shop too. New spells could be added too. I also got more to write but I think I got not enoungh space.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi everyone! One thing I would like to have added in 2015 is limited time member benefits! ( Mainly the free training point buyback)

Have a nice day!
Cody Thunder Caller 100

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
Pet and Gear Trading/Bartering would be amazing. i honestly think making like a live market place to barter/trade your unwanted gear or pets for either gold, crowns, or other items would be a nice change/addition.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
More pets. I know there are special ones that where limited to those lucky enough to find the codes, old enough to play etc, but there are so many newer wizards, or not so lucky that want them too. So maybe for a very limited time a special pet hoard pack where you can get them. Plus there are some dragons we fight in dragonspyre (wyrms) that would make the coolest dragon pets.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I have a few more thoughts on what I would add to Wizard101...

I would like to add in a second form to Malistaire Drake in Dragonspyre's Great Spyre's Crown of Fire because he is the end-of-arc villain, and thus, his final battle needs to have more than just his normal human form because it is not quite as epic as I thought it would be after I battled & defeated him. It's true. I must kindly ask of you to revisit the final encounter with Malistaire in the Crown of Fire and give him an additional second form in the form of a large black Death Dragon-like creature with a slight increase in health, more new stronger monsters summoned by him, & a few new boss cheats added to his second form to make his final battle more epic. I've been asking of you to give him a second form, so please give him his second and final form in Dragonspyre! I would like to see him turn into a large dragon by him reading a hidden & lost inscription in the Krokonomicon's pages after we defeated his first normal human form to continue the final battle with Malistaire Drake. He is the first end-of-arc villain, after all, so I feel his final battle should be more epic than it should be.

I would like to hear combat music for bosses made in each world of the Spiral because I really enjoyed combat themes for Aquila's bosses so much that I would kindly ask of you to add in new boss combat music themes that are shared with each boss in the Spiral's worlds, along with special combat themes for end-of-arc villain bosses, that is to say, currently, Malistaire Drake, one for each of his forms, his normal form and his new Death Dragon-like form, and Morganthe in the Shadow Palace in Khrysalis, including a combat theme for her final form in the final battle against her, along with a combat theme for her first human form, too, instead of all of them sharing the Shadow Combat theme in that dungeon. Please hear this request of mine, Professor Falmea!

Thanks once again for listening!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I would like to see a garden update similar to the move item feature from back pack to attic mode. The feature would be a plant all of one type seed to available plots for the same amount of mana just shortening the time spent planting. When casting a large water. sun magic ect spell that it interacts with all plants at once vs it having to interact with each plant individually The lag between moving items from attic to back pack and vice versa needs to be addresses also as the game will actually stall and become non responsive during the move time.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2014
Now that life has a substantial amount of attack spells i want the life school to have way more healing spells than it does we need more and stop trying to be turned into an attack school we are made to be supporters

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
i would love to see myth to get a lower lvl AoE attack spell I know there was just one added but that's for lvl 100 and in a very hard dungeon or maybe myth and ice get a healing spell of there own not something big just something to hold us over like every other school can

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
If I could ask for just one thing, perhaps it would be to decrease the spell animations on the spells, especially the attack all spells. They cause the duels to drag on.

I'm sorry I don't know how KI could accomplish this, but I'm sure millions of players would appreciate shorter spell animations as it would contribute to leveling just that much quicker and enjoy the end-game content.

Thank you KI for all that you do to make this game as enjoyable as possible,

Gabriel

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
bubbaike on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
I would like to see a garden update similar to the move item feature from back pack to attic mode. The feature would be a plant all of one type seed to available plots for the same amount of mana just shortening the time spent planting. When casting a large water. sun magic ect spell that it interacts with all plants at once vs it having to interact with each plant individually The lag between moving items from attic to back pack and vice versa needs to be addresses also as the game will actually stall and become non responsive during the move time.
yes, plant all and harvest all would ROCK!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'd like to see a more flexible re-naming system for decks, pets and gear sets. It would be nice if we could type in the description or name we'd like to use. Of course it would be restricted by the same rules that apply for text chat.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2014
Upgrade the chat gui, tired of looking at the old one.

If you are protected by a shield for a example, a life shield and someone cast a life spell. It should create a force field like in the commercial. Once it disappears you take damage. It only stays for like 2 seconds. That would be really cool..

One more thing more hairstyles and faces would be nice.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
scampers1234 on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
I guess I'm a bit simplistic.

I would have:
1. A fish shop because some of us just can't do fishing, but we do love crafting.
2. A real furniture store in Wysteria. Been checking it often and so hopeful.
3. More crafting stuff. Would love to craft some of the stuff I see in the different worlds :)
I know I wouldn't mind having a real furniture store in Wysteria too!

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Garden pets!

Once your plants mature, you can harvest them into pets like King Parsley, Angel Oak, or some of the more creature looking plants. Their pet talents would be garden related, like may cast pixie, and you'd get a gardening boost while they are equipped like decreased energy use or bug spray where you'd kill level 1 pests just by being around the plants.

Survivor
May 09, 2012
What I would like to see in 2015 is reasonable pierce percentages because of how overpowering the pierce percentage has been in many offensive-type gear and the 'Shadow Shrike' spell (I mean 50% pierce?!). Since one of Ice's main specialties is universal resistance, I find it quite unfair that it can be taken away without even trying.

I'd also like to address how overpowering Storm's Universal Resist and Critical Block is. Especially in the robe 'Malistaire's Robe of Flux' it states that it gives 14% universal resistance (with all schools giving that same amount in the Malistaire robes, except Ice getting 16%). Since Storm is an offense-type school, I feel as if it diverts to Strom's purpose of damage and a high critical rating.

Critical Block is also an issue with me and some of my fellow buddies. When you refer to Castle Darkmoor Gear, you see that everyone gets an even amount of Critical Block, but why not Critical? When you refer to Waterworks gear, you could how fair the gear is, all of the schools have their strengths and weaknesses.

In conclusion, in 2015, I would like to see each school's strength and weaknesses in the gear and spells henceforth.

Cameron Frostshade, Level 100 Exalted .
Taylor Dusk, Level 12 Initiate .

Note: You guys are amazing , keep on producing the magic that we all love!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
When you cast the elemental or spirit blades, the blade that works for your primary school should be put first, protecting it from most removal spells and side effects. Fire and Life get hosed on this more than any other because their blade gets put up last, so it's the first of the three removed.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Now that I saw the word ONE, sorry about the original post listing 3 things, I would choose:

Fish shop. Some of us get more frustrated with fishing than others. I would be willing to pay 10 grand for a fish I needed in a crafting recipe. Otherwise, I won't craft it because my blood pressure is more important than the crafted item.

Again, sorry I skipped over that word: ONE. My mind was racing with all these exciting possibilities as I'm sure many people are experiencing. :)

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I would gladly pay crowns for more permanent backpack, bank or shared space. Not a ridiculous amount but something fair like one to three hundred crowns for 10 more slots. It is very stressful having to get rid of stuff you may want because you are about to run out of space and don't want to have to analyze the stuff to sell it when you really want to play at that particular time. I know all the updates helped, pets eating stuff, selling from bank and finally a bank extension. But really the upper level wizards have so much it is really hard.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I would add more female transformations to the game as that has yet to happen as of yet for whatever reason there.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Cameron LifeSpear on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
I would probably add something like World of Warcraft 's hotbar HUD where you see all your spells, but only randomly highlighted cards can be used, and you should be able to have potions from the crown shop and keep them in your inventory and use them for later. You should be able to have Clans and guilds, and have more body part equipment to have items on like Shoulder pads,waist,offhand,one/two hand weapons, and a more advanced graphics settings to decrease lag and stuff. and most important: a new world that is an open world.

I hope at least one of these are added :)
Clan and guilds are already confirmed to never be added into the game ever there, sorry.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
I would like to see like a permanent mount or like an elixir that just lets us sprint +40%.

I would also like to see more fish.

Make some mounts in the Crown Shop able to be crafted.

More mounts that can drop like the Mander Palanquin from Bellosh in House of Scales.

I would of course see what happens to our wizards and Old Cob in the next world.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
I would LOVE to see a book that is a guide to Wizard101! I love reading so it would be something I would use considering I just got to Celestia on my main wizard! I also would like training points to be easier to get. Like maybe one every other lvl or something?