Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-9-15

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
WOW even with bold capital letters some just don't get the concept of ONE

I would love to see Candyland. I can only imagine the glorious time the art department will have drawing such eye candy.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
Could you make more mount varieties available with gold? like the seraph wings, swiftshadow wings, rams, etc.? and maybe you could have a mount sale where they cost half the usual gold+crowns?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Would love it if the sharpened blades could be a different color so you could tell what you have put up. Would be especially helpful in long battles.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
New Worlds with a new story line would be AWESOME !!! Like to see more mounts that can be crafted ( Motorcycles and 4 wheelers ect. ).

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Biggest wish: fix bugs and problems. Pet derby still needs repair, gardening "likes" have gone wonky again, it's still too easy to hack/crack/exploit the game with 3rd party software cheats.

Most wanted feature: some visual differences between pet and item cards, and between enchanted blades and traps after a shuffle. Given the complexity of battle now we really need to know which is which.

Most wanted items: crafted or drop gear for serious healing. I'd like my life wiz to have something like the Mailstaire set, but trade damage for outgoing healing boost.

and of course .... a new world :D

Survivor
May 28, 2013
Anthony Anvilheart (Lvl) 100. I would really like all that experience I get count toward my level cap. Putting a higher level cap in to like (Lvl)110-125 or so would allow New world exp. to bring level up Oh Mirror Lake dungeon is my favorite one I would also like to see more dungeons like it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tabbed Quest Book - a Master tab for each world, and then sub tabs for Story Quest, Side Quest, and Tasks (Zeke quests for example)
YES, YES, YES. Please!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dayerider on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
  1. 2 pip wands returned to the game, PvE only
  2. Crafted energy gear that only gave energy stats allowing for bigger boosts of energy
  3. new spells up and down the pip range (the shadow enhanced spells are a great start, but that doesnt mean you cant revisit 4 pip spells either)
  4. Gear more specialized for single school players. When I talk about gear, I mean hats, robes, and boots. most of it seems to be geared towards multi-school players, unless you're ice
  5. More sun spell enchants for healing spells. At least one more for 200 additional health.
  6. More Crafted spells based off of treasure cards already in the game, one example being Potboiler. Just not with crazy requirements. They should not be easy to get, but they should be craftable when they're still useful
  7. A way for us adults to be able to prove our age so we can get it changed and be able to use open chat. now, I KNOW this is a hot button issue, and I KNOW KI's response is, they can't do it, but I would LOVE to see that change happen somehow. After all, this is MY magic wand right? :)
  8. Tabbed Quest Book - a Master tab for each world, and then sub tabs for Story Quest, Side Quest, and Tasks (Zeke quests for example)
  9. A balanced approach to spell after effects, so that when new spells have them, there is a GOOD balance between PvE and PvP usage. I've already shown ways it could be done. I will also say that the new shadow enhanced spells are a start, as was the changing of some of the crafted spells.
  10. Treating seeds like reagents and pet snacks!!
  11. letting us select how many iterations of transmutations we want. So, if we want to transmute all stone blocks to fossils, we get a slidebar showing how many we can do. As long as we have enough to transmute them, we can do 50 at a time instead of one at a time for 50 times
Regarding #7: KI can do it, they just won't. There isn't a site out there that cannot verify an age in about 10 seconds. Well, except this one. Since we are paying cash money, I would think it should be a given.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
how about more quest spells that we can get because i would love to go off trying to find a quest to get some really nice spells and even making them hard or easy to get
e.g. a death all hit dot
or a fire single target dot that put on fuel etc

Survivor
Jan 14, 2014
More pvp Arenas that we can battle in, the current battle arenas are getting boring. Bring back the old 1st age designed gear. A pvp rank reset and 3rd age worlds

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
We've almost finished our first week back after a long winter's nap, and with it comes the best time of the week - Feedback Friday!

We normally ask the same first question every year, and far be it from me to break tradition. So, I ask all the Wizards out there - what is the ONE thing that you would add to Wizard101 in 2015 if you could wave your magic wand and just make it happen?

Looking forward to your responses. Happy new year, and stay warm out there!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
What would I add? Well... I'm glad you asked, Professor Falmea!

Well... I would really like to have more Pips beyond the old long standing limit of 7 because, no matter what we do, it will always get more and more difficult to cast more higher ranked spells that cost more Pips beyond 7, and that includes all kinds, normal, Power and Shadow. That's what I REALLY want to add to Wizard101! Please do so! I'm getting really tired of the Pip cap not upped beyond 7! Please hear this request of mine, Professor Falmea!

Still, other than that, I would like to see a new gear slot created & added to our characters' gear slots called "Gauntlets", not the tougher dungeons, just the hand gloves themselves. I would really like to see hand gloves/gauntlets added to Wizard101 because we would get an additional boost to our stats & attacks to our spells & more.

I would like to see more bigger spell decks to hold more spells to cast, universal, class-exclusive, & Treasure Cards alike. I'm getting really tired of higher level decks carrying 64 cards for our spells. It's true. My heart aches for decks that carry more cards! Please make it so!

I would like to see more Wysteria adventures made, because I really like the storyline in that world about the Wysterian Wizards. They were so quirky and fun to meet! Pity that there are so few enemies to fight & Zones to see for a side world. Please make more adventures & Zones in Wysteria! I would like that.

I almost forgot! I would like to continue the story behind Crab Alley's King Thermidor. It was such an interesting and unique story about how King Amadeo stepped in and took over Crab Alley after Thermidor's absence. I would like you to continue this interesting storyline. It would seem that Amadeo may have something more up his sleeve during his reign...

There is one other thing I would really like to add in Wizard101... Dungeon Checkpoints! I have been asking of you to add those in for such a long time because with more longer & more tougher Dungeons being made, it is getting a bit more difficult to try and complete them in one day. Please add Dungeon Checkpoints so that we can endure longer adventures without having all the frustration of trying to complete them in one day or so & resuming after our defeats in duels.

More new optional side dungeons like the Four Dungeons you made filled with more new secret bosses with badges by defeating them! They were such fun interesting adventures I couldn't help myself but to ask more like them! I wonder who this Sekhmet is mentioned by Ammit? That is such an interesting hint of something to come...

And the different Skeleton Keys were such an amazing concept of finding more loot and secret bosses in hidden rooms, I just couldn't help myself by asking for much more like these! If you could integrate them in many of Major Story Arc 3's dungeons, that would be amazing!

Plus, I would like to see more Potion Flasks added, please!

Once again, thanks for listening to our requests!

Survivor
May 20, 2012
1. When casting blades or traps (from enemy or players) have the value of the blade or trap displayed. This goes the same with when someone gets an absorb, it will show the value.
2. After you have your new pet from hatching or other means, in the pet pavilion there could be a fortune teller that will tell you what your pet will get from the current level to the next level for a certain amount of crown (say about 100 crown, but no gold).
3. Pet snacks over 50 in value.
4. A combat log book. (shows deaths, number of times killing bosses, etc.)
5. Additional names for decks (such as common boss names)
6. Showing an additional map on the main screen where your grouped team mates are.
7. When someone is talking to you directly, how about a ping system.
8. It was mentioned already ... transmuting multiples

These are a few ideas

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:

I would love to see Candyland. I can only imagine the glorious time the art department will have drawing such eye candy.
LOL. I only wanted one thing, but there were a lot of details to it.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
There should be a world called Asgard after Polaris,Empyrea, and Mirage

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
I love gardening for pet food and equally important for gathering reagents. I wish KingIsle will add more room, if not a separate back pack, for seeds.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
meg fire on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:
ability to play Wizard101 on my tablet
and iphones

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
A return to previous position after you port to your house instead of having to go to character screen to get back where you were.

A way to mass transmute reagents instead of just one at a time.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
lewski on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:
I don't understand number 4. Most gear is already only actually useful for a single school.
Wait, were you talking about early crafted gear? If you were, that would be a great idea. I second your post.
there's still a lot of crafted gear, all throughout the game that focuses on multiple schools. Examples:

Shane McGobbins, boots:
21 are any school, that focus on multiple schools (I like that there is a variety for all combinations of dual school wizards)
8 are school specific

72% are multiple school and 28% are single school

That's just one example, based off of one item type, from one vendor, on one world. other worlds are the same way. Avalon is also quite high when speaking of worlds since only 3 more are above them

Dragonspyre hats from the vendor Zanara Sablemoon:

6 balance hats and 100% of them are multi-school hats. Where is the balance hat that focuses on balance abilities without using a secondary school?

As we get into higher worlds, it does specialize more, yes, but it still seems like there's way more for people who play multiple-school wizards than for single school wizards. No, I have NOT counted all of them and compared, it's just an observation

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:

guilty as charged and I have NO problem with it. Yes, we can read, but we all have a LIST of wishes we would like to do, and we feel they are ALL worthy of happening. this doesnt mean they WILL happen, but it's our laundry list :)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
How about:

giving us the last 5 pet abilities on the next update
letting pets gain a small amount of XP per battle with a cap

there's just soo many ideas here

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Timely question because what I would change has recently been a sore spot for me since the release of the Darkmoor dungeons.

I would wish that a token system be implemented to distribute loot from the end bosses of the difficult dungeons (Waterworks, Aquila, Morganthe, Darkmoor). Why? Simply put, luck just isn't fair. Some players get what they want in 10 runs while others require more than 50 and may still never acquire the pieces they have worked so long to acquire. All players' time and money should be regarded as equal; luck favors some and not others and because of the time investment required at these dungeons I feel the players deserve something more equitable than a roll of the dice to determine their success. Keep in mind that to be consistently successful in these dungeons a considerable amount of time and effort needs to be spent before ever going in them. Also keep in mind that once players get what they need from a dungeon they typically stop going, or at least may only go to support friends once in a while; what this means is that the unlucky are doubly disadvantaged- they don't get the gear based on bad luck and they start to find it more difficult to even get groups to have more chances at the gear.

A token system (and by that I mean a system whereby the boss drops a "token" that all players receive as a drop from the boss. These tokens can then be used as currency to purchase gear from a vendor) allows all players to progressively and systematically advance to their gear goals without fear of failure. So not only does a token system more fairly distribute the loot among the players (you get it as fast as you move to get it) but it makes the dungeon relavant to a wider audience for a longer period of time...everyone will have to make the same number of runs.

Despite running Aquila, Morganthe and now Darkmoor until I feel nauseous to see them, I have yet to ever get all that I wanted from them while others I know have. Thats not fun or fair.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
1. Ideas of Ways/Features to make the community more united.

-Family Legacy- You and your friends can make or join a family of wizards, this would help to feel like you are part of something, adding a much needed touch, you often feel lonely in this game, especially at low levels, this would help, it could be like a system, there could be a rank for most popular family of wizards in w101, like what family has the most members etc, there could be badges for it too, etc.

-Side Quest Group up- the name says it all, being able to group up with your friends for side quests, gaining the progress of the quest at the same time, so nobody is left behind, much like dungeons.

-The Mentor System- as a lower level wizard below 40, you could accept a mentor, that mentor would show you the basics of the game etc, helping you through quests and such, to make this work however, the mentor has to be rewarded somehow.

-Dungeon Group up fix- instead of giving us a timer and matching us up randomly, let us see a screen with all the wizards that currently want to do that dungeon, that way we can choose for ourselves and the process can be faster, people often leave because of the timer.

-Friend Tracker- Let us see in how long a friend has not logged in, a lot of us return to the game after a long break and have nobody anymore because all of our friends are either on a break too, or simpy never come online anymore, so were not sure which one is it, this would help us atleast be sure which one is it.

2. Game based ideas

-Myth Minion Control- You see i feel like myth doesn't feel like the true minion masters, if you gave myth users the ability to control their minions, it would boost the popularity of the class a lot, and make it much more fun and easier for them, this could be excluded for PVP.

-Escape Battle- This would allow us to escape a battle we don't want to fight, but allowing us to stay in that zone, the cost would be energy, the higher the level, the higher the cost.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
ok lets try a new world maybe with fairys
oh because there cool

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
A cute Dalmatian dog pet with a fireman helmet. It should give Backdraft cards: 1@ teen, 2@ ancinet, 3@ mega. It would be both adorable and useful.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
A pVp winning streak!! Example:
Best streak: 11-0