Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Hello! I just got a wizard101 membership a couple days ago and I've made it to krokotopia. So while I was doing NightSide I met a girl that helped me complete that quest and we went to krokotopia together but since she was a higher level + she had membership/crowns before me, she is almost done with krokotopia. My question is, What are the main quests? I have a lot of quests for krokotopia and I don't know what are side quests and what are the main. please help?

Amanda SpiritDreamer + lvl 24

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Amanda SpiritDream... on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
Hello! I just got a wizard101 membership a couple days ago and I've made it to krokotopia. So while I was doing NightSide I met a girl that helped me complete that quest and we went to krokotopia together but since she was a higher level + she had membership/crowns before me, she is almost done with krokotopia. My question is, What are the main quests? I have a lot of quests for krokotopia and I don't know what are side quests and what are the main. please help?

Amanda SpiritDreamer + lvl 24
The Krok quest tree is below....

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Here is a Quest Tree of Krokotopia for you. It lists all the quests, telling you what is main and what is not.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
I don't understand when you said the tree quest? where do you find that at?

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Hi!
I have a problem!
In Prospector Zeke's quest in this world when i go to the second beetle it doesn't happen anything so i can't complete the quest.What can i do ?

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Which second beetle???

There are 2 in the oasis, one behind the right front corner of the library by Zeke, the other is behind the shop by the well.....