Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
For the past few days I've been trying to join tournaments, but whenever it starts, I'm instantly kicked out of the tournament and diego tells me that I was unable to be placed in a team. I don't mind it because I get a free tournament token, but just today, I joined one and logged on about 10 seconds after it made the teams.
Then, it just started, it started without me in it. I didn't get a token, I didn't get a message, it just started without me in a team. So I spectated a couple of the matches because I thought it was going to put me in a team the next round. It didn't. I went back to the lobby to hear someone else complaining about the EXACT same thing happening to them, for the SAME tournament that I tried to join! I paid crowns for this tournament and I expect to at least get a token for it.

Edit: I was just "unable to be placed in a team" for the second time today. I'd like to actually PLAY in a tournament instead of wasting away the crowns that I had to work hard for.

Another edit: Finally got in my first tournament! Against level 100 warlords....