Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp gear should be less arena tickets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Well. Basically. The subject is what the title says. I have a level 30 storm for pvp. But after maybe 1000 battles. I only have 50-75% of the tickets I need. Even if I win all the matches. Anyway I wish the price should be cut in half. Thanks for your time. Merry early Christmas!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
try tournaments to get more tickets. I saw they give out allot of tickets to the winning team.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I agree with blaze tournaments give so many tickets even if you lose in last place. Farm tourneys!

Mason Greenbane Exalted

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I also agree with blaze. Even if you get in last place you still will get like 250 arena tickets (I think). The tournaments will not affect your rank.

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
1000 battles? And you won all of them? Man you are the first in the leader boards

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
Um I think they cost too much also. But i dont think you need pvp gear to be good at pvp. I use forwarder gear and i do just fine. Keep using the right spells. Dont worry about what gear everyone else uses. Hunter Thundersword lvl 88