Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Way of the Ninja Pig: A recommendation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Let me just start my post with the obvious fact that yes, there are other minigames to play and this one isn't required. However this and the angry birds cannon game were added because there were only originally 4 minigames that got repetitive after a while. It's supposed to be an alternative but it can hardly be played. The first course is easy, but the rest are too difficult. I dare you to get past the last level without falling off. I can't even get through the first part without falling.

I want to be able to play this minigame. It's fun, but unforgivingly hard. You dare fall off twice on any stage and you won't get anything past "Good Job!" And get +2 exp for your pet. I noticed the main problem with the game though is the fact that you can't see anything in front of you half the time because things are blocking the way.

Why not make this game have a top down perspective? It would allow you to adapt and see your environment much more easy that the game allows you to now. Now you might be thinking "Oh but it's in the pet's perspective" and I get that. It makes sense. However this game just doesn't work like that. You also don't look at some games in their perspective like the food game and the cannon game.

I really feel this game can be possible if I could actually see everything I'm near both forward and back. I want to enjoy this minigame because it's a fun concept, it's just too infuriatingly hard.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
If it tests well and is easier from a different perspective, that would be great, but honestly still not thrilled about getting 4xp max. This game is still head and shoulders above the rest in terms of difficulty, and rewards need to be proportionate to that.