Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good storm pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Hi, was just wondering if anyone knows any good storm pets? i am looking for healing (prefferably pixie), damage, critical, and block (and no i dont mean a pet with all of those however that would be nice XD) all of my pets i hatch always have the same abilities which are pierce train piercemonger, and disarment, and sometimes spritely (even though my pets power is 250 and maxed he still never casts! and other talents are just about maxed for the pet i usr that has spritely). i looked at the star fish and spiny fish and am not impressed. i am prefferably looking for boss drops or bought pets because i do not crown however i really good crown pet is okay i guess. thanks!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Brady River on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi, was just wondering if anyone knows any good storm pets? i am looking for healing (prefferably pixie), damage, critical, and block (and no i dont mean a pet with all of those however that would be nice XD) all of my pets i hatch always have the same abilities which are pierce train piercemonger, and disarment, and sometimes spritely (even though my pets power is 250 and maxed he still never casts! and other talents are just about maxed for the pet i usr that has spritely). i looked at the star fish and spiny fish and am not impressed. i am prefferably looking for boss drops or bought pets because i do not crown however i really good crown pet is okay i guess. thanks!
well a good storm pet would be a toaddle, i have one on my level 9 storm. it's a really good pet to start out with but has no healing spells. only 2 pets have a may cast fairy which is nut cracker and frostbound grimhorn.http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?282573-All-Pets-With-Spritely! here is a page where these are the only based pets with spritely. i would also hatch with you but sadly i don't have a good storm pet with spritely

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I like my Spiny Fish for my low level Storm Wizard. Got everything I need, especially accuracy, and spritely.