Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish whisperer badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
Hello I have been fishing a lot in the game. It's one of my favorite things to do while online. I reached level 8 in fishing rank a couple days ago and shortly afterwards received a badge "fish whisperer". Can anyone tell me what I did to actually achieve this badge? I would love to know. Thank you in advance. Noah Owlsong

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Hmm, you got me. The following is the page I go to for all my badge information and that one's not on it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

What page is it on? How many fish have you caught in total? I wonder if it's the next stage after "Drop the Bass". Maybe 1,500 total fish caught?

All of my wizards are level 8, which is what the Adept Angler badge respresents. I thought maybe it could be for 75 different species caught, but all of my wizards have caught all 76 species currently available and none of them have the badge. None of them even have achieved Drop the Bass yet. That's why the last straw I'm grasping at is total fish caught, because I can't think of anything else it could be based on my own personal experience.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
owlsong1282 on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:
Hello I have been fishing a lot in the game. It's one of my favorite things to do while online. I reached level 8 in fishing rank a couple days ago and shortly afterwards received a badge "fish whisperer". Can anyone tell me what I did to actually achieve this badge? I would love to know. Thank you in advance. Noah Owlsong
I know that there was a new badge released for fishing. Have you caught 2500 fish? There's a new badge that you get for catching that many, I guess that's it. There's a way to check the number of fish that you have caught. In the Angler's Tome, to the RIGHT of the "Fish Basket" button, there is a round button that, when clicked on, will show you your total number of caught fish.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
I have not found this badge on any website thus far. There are eight fish I have not caught total. My total fish caught is in the 2200 range. When I received the badge I pulled a bone fish out. I have caught over 200 bone fish total, so I thought it could possibly be for that.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
owlsong1282 on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:
its when you catch 2500 total fish - you get the whisper badge !