Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl is typical to get zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
Hi Benjamin stormheart here lvl 58 And I was wondering what is the typical lvl to get zafaria.i am in the floating land and if I am there when do you think in will get zafariaI have a friend my lvl on zafaria so I an worried that I am not doing good Help me!

Rules

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Benjamin stormhear... on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi Benjamin stormheart here lvl 58 And I was wondering what is the typical lvl to get zafaria.i am in the floating land and if I am there when do you think in will get zafariaI have a friend my lvl on zafaria so I an worried that I am not doing good Help me!

Rules
there aren't any 'typical' levels for worlds because everyone plays their own way - some do all or some side quests, and some do none. My ice wizard was around level 64 or 65 when I made it to Zafaria (I did Wintertusk first)

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014

Rules
You can get there level 67 or 69 if you do side quests. Adam level 70 Wolf level 31 or 32

Delver
Jun 29, 2011

Rules
Level 60 was the max level when Zafaria first opened, so I would advise level 60+ to be doing it. And having your Waterworks gear or Wintertusk crafted gear helps a lot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012

Rules
The minimum level required is 55, but that's nearly impossible. Most players are in the low 60's or higher before making it to Zafaria. Don't worry about being higher level, it will just make things easier for you.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
RavenLady777 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
there aren't any 'typical' levels for worlds because everyone plays their own way - some do all or some side quests, and some do none. My ice wizard was around level 64 or 65 when I made it to Zafaria (I did Wintertusk first)
I would have to agree, people go at their own pace, and thus people reach certain worlds at certain levels, I once saw a level 49 in Celestia, when I didn't reach Celestia till around 60.

P.S. I do all my side tasks the moment I get them, so that also helps.

Blaze Ash 95

Survivor
May 09, 2014

Rules
Did you defeat the sun boss yet thats how you get to Zafaria no level to get there so I just got there at level 60