Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got a new pet.....what do you guys think?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Hey everyone! My name is Mark Lifebringer and I am a level 53 (grandmaster) life wizard. Yesterday I was fighting Tempus Stormfist in Stormriven Hall and once I was finished I got a turtle pet from him, which is 5,200 crowns normal price. The pet is life like my wizard, and I don't know if I should train it with my snacks because I don't know if it's good. What do u guys think?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
arararr on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! My name is Mark Lifebringer and I am a level 53 (grandmaster) life wizard. Yesterday I was fighting Tempus Stormfist in Stormriven Hall and once I was finished I got a turtle pet from him, which is 5,200 crowns normal price. The pet is life like my wizard, and I don't know if I should train it with my snacks because I don't know if it's good. What do u guys think?
The turtle can be a great pet, with the possibility of spritely...all possible stats are below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Sea_Turtle

Survivor
Nov 01, 2014
arararr on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
i think you should because even if you don't know it's called taking risk.