Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petition for end game morganthe drops, sign please

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
All,

Many wizards have been blessed with the drop for their school specific athame and amulet. Many wizards farm this optional content in hopes to get the drops they have been wanting. Yes I know there is a crown box in here yes thats great, however In farming this in excess of 8,000+ times I have 2 fire amulets 1 myth amulet 1 storm amulet 1 ice, fire, myth atames. Now consindering I do not have an ice, fire, storm, myth wizard its a bit unfair to get school specific drops I can not use.

My proposal which can easly be done by KI if enough members sign this and it becomes a hot topic :)

KI to add a new crafting NPC in the game that sells recepies for all the school spefic drops morganthe has but one regent needed is an athame or amulet from a school you are not plus a crown shop bought token for 500-5000 crowns.

so example

your a death wizard, and have the myth amulet drop from morganthe
you buy the recepie for the death amulet which has the following needs to craft 1 non school amulet and a token buyable in the crown shop for 500-5000 crowns.

easy fix to help out players and to give ki a boost in crown sales people will buy them and its not a balance problem since you need one of the drops outside your school to craft them in the first place.

How do others feel about this please share your thoughs?

Cheers,