Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A pvp restriction i think many, many can agree on

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Treasure Cards, low lvl warlords got that way because of spamming tower shield tc, or other treasure cards to boost attack, etc, then when they have enough pips they use a rank 4-8 spell for their class. I would like a restriction in pvp for pet treasure cards, amulet treasure cards, and normal treasure cards

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
One thing, before I state my reasons why I don't think this is a good idea: Cards that come from pets and gear are called item cards, not treasure cards.

Now for reasons I think this is a bad idea: (This is most likely to be badly stated, because I can see both sides of the argument.)

No pet cards:
I think this would be, dare I say, unfair. Because, someone who has a pet with a card has ether, A. got it with crowns, which represent real mony. Spending real mony, or fake mony, for that matter, on something that is not going to be use-full, or going to make you happy for a wile, is a waist. B, they got it from a boss drop. In this case they may have farmed it, and that would waist time and energy. Or C, they got it through hatching. This is pretty similer to A.

No gear cards:
I don't really see why this is a problem, in the case of amulets. Low level wizards won't be able to get a higher level spell from these, as far as I know. Same with robes and such. Sure you could get styar, (No idea how to spell this.) but that's not really a problem, as far as I know.

No high level TC's:
I can kinda see this being a problem, but as long as you have shields, you should be able to take the damage, if you keep the shields up. Could be a problem, maybe.

So, here is my quite bad argument, trying to stay on one side. Sorry if the spelling made it hard to understand .

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
valdusboom on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Treasure Cards, low lvl warlords got that way because of spamming tower shield tc, or other treasure cards to boost attack, etc, then when they have enough pips they use a rank 4-8 spell for their class. I would like a restriction in pvp for pet treasure cards, amulet treasure cards, and normal treasure cards
This is how people win. I would like skill though. I think people should use treasure cards of their own level. Pets are apart of pvp. Their heal and resist does not count. I have resist and such. Austinsergeant Adam level 67 Wolf IceSmith

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Treasure cards are part of the game and available to all players equally. There's no reason to limit them. Low level decks can't carry very many TC in their sideboard anyways.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
This has been addressed and argued many times to a stalemate. Only when a specific treasure card becomes truly broken by KI's standards will they ban it. Otherwise no TC will be restricted and all are fair game. If you're one of those who don't use TC that's perfectly fine but please don't try to claim it's unfair when anybody can use it. Low levels simply figured out how to use them well.

Seriously if they were gonna be restricted it would've happened a long time ago.