Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quick Sell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
I just noticed that my quick sell option isn't there, i had max gold so i went to go spend some and its still not there. What happened to my quick sell option its there for all my other wizards but its just not on my storm for some reason. I'm soooo confused what happened to my quick sell option, and i'm not gonna feed 120 items to my pet way too much clicking.

Jasmine RoseHeart lvl 100
Jasmine RoseHeart lvl 100
Steven Death lvl 100

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
this happened to me also... its probably because you have max gold or near max gold, just buy treasure cards or buy a house so you spend all that gold, then you should be able to quick sell.

exalted

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Did you guys fix it because now its back i was randomly about to lose connection, 10 minutes later look at my stuff in my bag and my quick sell option was back O.o back to quick selling no auction stuff :D

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I believe it was because you were too close to max gold because if you were to quick sell an item you would go over the max limit which is 400k. Still don't know why there is a limit but that I believe is the reason. Also if you are close to max gold and feed your pet it will show your getting gold but it will only go to the 400k and eventhough it still shows you getting gold your actually not. Anyway good luck. Remember to get rid of some gold you can buy stuff in hazard or crown store or even gift your friends with stuff from crown store with the gold option.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
wizzylova212 on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
this happened to me also... its probably because you have max gold or near max gold, just buy treasure cards or buy a house so you spend all that gold, then you should be able to quick sell.

exalted
Hmm maybe thats why gonna have to buy stuff or just hatch with someone because it happened again <.<