Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Wizard101 Spooookkkkyy Halloween! ^__^

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
It's officially Halloween in the Spiral!!! Happy, happy, happy, Halloweeeennn!

So......

I thought of dressing up my character today for Halloween - in a kitty pumpkin mask wearing the darkwraith clothes, holding a witch's broom! Pretty festive....... heh heh

I love Halloween so much on Wizard101 There was a whole ton of updates+improvements+decorations around the Spiral that I enjoyed.

Including the Harrowing Nightmare Pack with the rockin' guitar wand and new gear.

It's the most sweetest time to celebrate.

Though I might be the one dressed up for Halloween.....

I just wanted to say:

I hope you guys have an awesome Halloween!!! (sprinkles candy everywhere in the Spiral). ° ☾ ☆* ● ¸ ° ☾ °

(Be safe out there! Unexpected spooks might arise..... O__O)

ExaltedHarbinger of Light

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Dmlem28 on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
It's officially Halloween in the Spiral!!! Happy, happy, happy, Halloweeeennn!

So......

I thought of dressing up my character today for Halloween - in a kitty pumpkin mask wearing the darkwraith clothes, holding a witch's broom! Pretty festive....... heh heh

I love Halloween so much on Wizard101 There was a whole ton of updates+improvements+decorations around the Spiral that I enjoyed.

Including the Harrowing Nightmare Pack with the rockin' guitar wand and new gear.

It's the most sweetest time to celebrate.

Though I might be the one dressed up for Halloween.....

I just wanted to say:

I hope you guys have an awesome Halloween!!! (sprinkles candy everywhere in the Spiral). ° ☾ ☆* ● ¸ ° ☾ °

(Be safe out there! Unexpected spooks might arise..... O__O)

ExaltedHarbinger of Light
Thanks so much Dmlem28!!!! My halloween was awesome and i got a pillowcase full of candy . But i soon discovered a hole and a bunch of my candy had leaked out . But i still have a bunch :D.

JadeSonga#AllisonJadeSong