Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Khrysalis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Hi, KI,

First, thank you so much for continually improving and developing Wizard101. One of the reasons I love the game is because I feel like I will never run out of things to do in The Spiral!

I've been thinking about Wysteria ever since I first went to that world, and I think it merits revisiting! Maybe after the Khrysalis story line plays out the next plot is something like "Trouble in Paradise." Maybe some new threat manifests in Wysteria, but the students discover forgotten textbooks for each school that teach them actual usable spells for "Post-Grad" students who are over level 100!

It was obvious to me that the Wysteria schools were mostly variations of existing Ravenwood schools, Earth = Life, Equilibrium = Balance, Frost = Ice, Spirit = Death, Ember = Fire, and Tempest = Storm. The only one that kind of throws me is the Chaos/Myth pair, but that just means the options for developing "Chaos" School spells are endless and unlimited!

Thanks for listening to my suggestion--you guys are great

Eric Darkforge

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Eric Darkforge on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi, KI,

First, thank you so much for continually improving and developing Wizard101. One of the reasons I love the game is because I feel like I will never run out of things to do in The Spiral!

I've been thinking about Wysteria ever since I first went to that world, and I think it merits revisiting! Maybe after the Khrysalis story line plays out the next plot is something like "Trouble in Paradise." Maybe some new threat manifests in Wysteria, but the students discover forgotten textbooks for each school that teach them actual usable spells for "Post-Grad" students who are over level 100!

It was obvious to me that the Wysteria schools were mostly variations of existing Ravenwood schools, Earth = Life, Equilibrium = Balance, Frost = Ice, Spirit = Death, Ember = Fire, and Tempest = Storm. The only one that kind of throws me is the Chaos/Myth pair, but that just means the options for developing "Chaos" School spells are endless and unlimited!

Thanks for listening to my suggestion--you guys are great

Eric Darkforge
If you are on Facebook, you will see teasers over the last two days that do not point to Wysteria at all.

And the schools in Wysteria have no spells to learn - it's stated pretty clearly in the books you collect for a side quest there.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Thanks, Ravenlady

I understand there are currently no spells to learn in Wysteria. I was suggesting that there *should and could* be spells for Wysteria incorporated into a new series of quests/story line.

As far as what comes after Khrysalis, I'm glad KI has something in mind--I'm not surprised. Again, it was just an idea. I'll be sure to check out FB for the hints!