Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest with me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
hello my name (ign) is Samuel talefountain I'm a level 85 storm (archmage)
I'm currently in salt meadow and my main quest I am doing is called "night of the hungry dead" so if you are on that quest let me know and we can quest together.

thanks for reading

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
craskey12345 on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
hello my name (ign) is Samuel talefountain I'm a level 85 storm (archmage)
I'm currently in salt meadow and my main quest I am doing is called "night of the hungry dead" so if you are on that quest let me know and we can quest together.

thanks for reading
Hi, I am not in the saltmeadow swamp but I need someone to quest with, i am willing to help you catch up to me so that we can quest faster and easier! I am usually on realm bernie (area 1) and if you want to meet up saturday and sunday i will be on at around 9:00 eastern time under the waterfall in the commons or if you prefer in the zocalo same realm and area :)

Sincerely
Sarah Battlerider Level 87

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Yes, I need help with the quest that makes me have to defeat ponce de gibbon. It's very hard for me, and I have no clue how people defeat him. o_o It's confusing me. If anyone past that quest that is willing to help me, or if you're on that quest, please help me! Thank you. :)
JessicaFrostGem, 83

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
My name is Jasmine Jadecaster as well alot of Jasmine ..Casters i am looking for active questing friends that play frequently... and enjoy questing.... I was gone for over a year. When i returned i lost 99% of my active friends and need new friends to enjoy gaming with. If you would like to be one of my friends please Reply to this post and let me know when and where we can meet up Eastern Time US.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2014
Im morgrim crowhammer level 80 and I am a solo player and I am death I think I am just fine what level I am so it doesn't matter what level you are as long as you have resist damage and an AOE spell