Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First Mate Otter Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I saw a player with a Baby First Mate Otter pet. Unfortunately she was a menu chat player and couldn't tell me where she got it. Does anyone know where or how to get this pet. It gave a fishing card.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It's from the new Fishing Bundle card at Walmart. It's a great card if you like fishing. The pet has may-cast reveal fish (among other things) and you get your own fishing hole (like a housing item).

The Otter is SO cute.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tasha1946 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
I saw a player with a Baby First Mate Otter pet. Unfortunately she was a menu chat player and couldn't tell me where she got it. Does anyone know where or how to get this pet. It gave a fishing card.
The wizard central info is lacking where you get the card, but my guess is that it is a fishing drop/reward:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:First_Mate_Otter

Survivor
May 19, 2012
There is a new bundle at walmart called Mystic Fishing bundle comes with the pet and new mount and new fishing area for your house, new clothing and wand.

If only Kingsisle would release this for everyone around the world. I would of bought it! But not sold in my country. Oh well more money for me to spend elsewhere

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Thanks so much everyone. I managed to hatch and get one of the otters. However, I'm definitely going to Walmart for the card.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
tasha1946 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
It's from the new mystic fishing bundle! You can only get it at walmart at this moment. It costs 29 dollars and includes your own private fishing pond with rare fish to catch, a two person boat mount, a fishing outfit that includes a hat, robe, and a pair of shoes and last but not least 5,000 crowns or a 1 month membership (or both i'm not sure.)

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Idony09 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
OMG!! I must get this!
I'm getting it for my b-day!!!!! (I THINK I AM)

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23