Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitchable mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi you know when you really like the look of one mount but it does not have the right stats or its a one or seven day mount well what if you could stitch a mount to another it would be just like stitching gear and it would be really cool like if you have a broom mount and you have a one day only seraph and you really want the permanent mount but you only get so many crowns well what if if just stitch the broom to the one day only seraph mount it would look just the seraph's wings but it would have the same stats as the broom so what do you guys think please let me know and have a great day thank you bye

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
silver swordcoral on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi you know when you really like the look of one mount but it does not have the right stats or its a one or seven day mount well what if you could stitch a mount to another it would be just like stitching gear and it would be really cool like if you have a broom mount and you have a one day only seraph and you really want the permanent mount but you only get so many crowns well what if if just stitch the broom to the one day only seraph mount it would look just the seraph's wings but it would have the same stats as the broom so what do you guys think please let me know and have a great day thank you bye
Um, mounts do not have stats just speed boost - either 20% for the one-day stuff or 40% for the rest.

This really makes no sense, sorry, and I don't see anyone wasting crowns on this since it would probably be cheaper just to 'rent' the higher level mount.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I have to agree with Raven Lady. It makes no sense... I see where you are coming from though.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
hi I know they don't have stats that's just the only thing I could think of to call them i forgot they are called speed boost and what I mean is like you know those new mounts in that new pack but you just keep on getting the ones that last a day or so what if so everyone could just stitch the mounts they don't like the look of with one they do I just think it would make it a lot better when your trying to get one from a pack but you just get the one day one that's what I was sawing so please tell me what you think bye and have a great day