Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got RA!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Yesterday I turned level 58 after ending Wintertusk (Nice timing, I know.)

and I got the quest from my spell teacher in Krokotopia and he told me to fight a boss named Helios.
So after coming up with a strategy I eventually one shot the boss with a judgement doing a whopping 10,000 damage!

So after I got the sun shard I went to the pyramid. there were lots of people their! And boy did I surprise them when RA heeded my call!

I can't believe I got the spell now. Now i'm working on my crafting level so I can get the Wintertusk gear!

Jacob-Level 58 Balance

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Jacob StormTalon on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday I turned level 58 after ending Wintertusk (Nice timing, I know.)

and I got the quest from my spell teacher in Krokotopia and he told me to fight a boss named Helios.
So after coming up with a strategy I eventually one shot the boss with a judgement doing a whopping 10,000 damage!

So after I got the sun shard I went to the pyramid. there were lots of people their! And boy did I surprise them when RA heeded my call!

I can't believe I got the spell now. Now i'm working on my crafting level so I can get the Wintertusk gear!

Jacob-Level 58 Balance
I turned level 58 right when I reached the Floating lands in Celestia so I got my Ra spell immediately level 63 now, and the ra spell is cool

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I remember the first time I saw the spell on the Celestia AD i just HAD to make a balance wizard. Felt so happy after finally getting the spell. Enjoy! ♥