Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are you doing in Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Are you doing good? Having any good solo runs. I'm having a great time in Wintertusk and I am almost done - and i'm only level 56

I love the music, the scenery, and everything about Wintertusk. The nordic theme is pretty nice in general. The only thing I don't like is a lot of the mobs/bosses are ice

but still, I'm having fun!

Jacob-Level 56 Balance

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I have to agree Wintertusk is one of my all-time favorites in Grizzlehiem. At times when lots of ice monsters pop out I usually am glad I am a fire wizard .

Glad you are enjoying Wintertusk , are you finished yet?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
firestar422 on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
I have to agree Wintertusk is one of my all-time favorites in Grizzlehiem. At times when lots of ice monsters pop out I usually am glad I am a fire wizard .

Glad you are enjoying Wintertusk , are you finished yet?
Yep! I am a level 66 balance now, I finished ALL the side quests in Winter tusk. I even got the badge "Hero of Grizzleheim" I think I will wear that and "Bird is the word" for now on

But yeah, i'm in Celestia in the "Crustacean empire" and it seems pretty easy. Only like 10-20 more quests in Celestia and i'm done!

Jacob-level 66 Balance

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
I am doing great since the enemies are my advantage because I'm fire ...

Lail Frosteyes Lvl 86

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I'm doing pretty good In sundrilund at level 57. Soon gonna get medusa spell and frog pet.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I somehow unlocked Wintertusk at level 46 after completing Ravenscar. I am currently a level 55wizard and I find that Wintertusk is very hard, a sudden jump in levels from Ravenscar. I always need help to get through, but its a great place.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2014
true it is a great place having trouble though defeating Logunn in Austrilund for my new pet i'm a lvl 59 life wizard
Help please Redsy33