Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Rare Chance Where To Get Crowns From Fishing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
So this is how it will work out

Wizard goes fishing, finds a chest from fishing, super rare chance of finding crowns in it.

So you may ask this:

How rare are the crowns?

Well it depends to Kingsisle how they will do it. But I will not be sure if it will be added or not.

You guys can also help improve the idea! Just say what should be added, and maybe me more detailed than I did because, well I didn't really detail that much.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I think that's cool! Since it's super rare, it could have these qualities

• Pretty high amount of crowns must be included within the chest, example 10,000 in a chest.
  • Must be INCREDIBLY rare, like chances of not getting it out of 100% would be 99.999%
  • Must be like, 1 out of all the fish in about 10 lakes in all of the spiral, so it has to be limited chances of catching it

Hoped this helped somehow or someway! I hope your plan works, and KI approves this awesome plan.

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Emily Deathblossom... on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
I think that's cool! Since it's super rare, it could have these qualities

• Pretty high amount of crowns must be included within the chest, example 10,000 in a chest.
  • Must be INCREDIBLY rare, like chances of not getting it out of 100% would be 99.999%
  • Must be like, 1 out of all the fish in about 10 lakes in all of the spiral, so it has to be limited chances of catching it

Hoped this helped somehow or someway! I hope your plan works, and KI approves this awesome plan.

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom
If they did do this, it would only be like, 5,000 at most. Kingsisle wants money. They get money by people buying crowns. They don't want millions of people hoarding the lakes trying to get crowns. Even if it is a rare chance, they wouldn't give much.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Alura BH on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
If they did do this, it would only be like, 5,000 at most. Kingsisle wants money. They get money by people buying crowns. They don't want millions of people hoarding the lakes trying to get crowns. Even if it is a rare chance, they wouldn't give much.
Good point. Thanks for telling me, or else I might have made Kingsisle mad!

Signed,
Emily Deathblossom