Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare Packs 2014

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hello, my wife and I enjoy playing Wizard101. We have been playing for over a year now. Last year, during Halloween, there were packs called Nightmare Packs that you could purchase with crowns. Our question is, are there going to be nightmare Packs this year? Was it only for that time last year? We are eager to know. My wife loves to buy them. Please let us know. Thanks, The Owlsongs

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I have no idea when, but I think it's coming back closer to Halloween, probably on a weekend. I've been saving up a bunch of them in my gift boxes until they do, so I can have a better shot at the updated drops!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I expect they will come back soon. Usually holiday things are added though the month, not all at once.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Owlsong1220 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello, my wife and I enjoy playing Wizard101. We have been playing for over a year now. Last year, during Halloween, there were packs called Nightmare Packs that you could purchase with crowns. Our question is, are there going to be nightmare Packs this year? Was it only for that time last year? We are eager to know. My wife loves to buy them. Please let us know. Thanks, The Owlsongs
Yes, they will be back.
No, we do not know when.
however, they usually appear mid-month or so. Professor Greyrose response was: "Patience young wizards!"