Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is great

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
hey I am currently level 61 questing in Celestia Stormriven and I just wanted to say great world so far, King's Isle. I love the whole underwater feel and I absolutely loved the floating land because it was so colorful and interesting.
I did not like Dragonspyre at all, and I was scared for a second that all the other worlds would be as dull and hard as Dragonspyre, but King's Isle made a come-back! I love it, great world King's isle!!!

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Dragoncloud888 on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
hey I am currently level 61 questing in Celestia Stormriven and I just wanted to say great world so far, King's Isle. I love the whole underwater feel and I absolutely loved the floating land because it was so colorful and interesting.
I did not like Dragonspyre at all, and I was scared for a second that all the other worlds would be as dull and hard as Dragonspyre, but King's Isle made a come-back! I love it, great world King's isle!!!

Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary
Well I am Currently a level 58 wiz on Science Center In Celestia. In Real Life I LOVE to swim. So I really do like the underwater feeling also. Also I have the Suken Palace as a home. So I do LOVE the underwater. But Celestia isn't easy I have to say. I'm a Life Wiz and this is not a easy place for me. And yes Celestia isn't as dull. But sometimes It can be kinda dull

With Hearts And Life
From,
Fiona FairySong - Level 58

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Well, underwater SWIMMING animations weren't the best, but Celestia was pretty good.

You say Dragonspyre was bad. As a wise Jedi master once said, "Everything is true from a certain point of view."

Then again, I only liked DS because I am a fire wizard, and that world acknowledged fire.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
Celestial is a fun and cool place. I like it when it is underwater and it have cool spells.

Roslyn fairy bright level 69 ice

Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
Celestia is great! I love that the theme is underwater. I was in awe when I first came to Celestia! I particularly love it because my favorite color is blue, and I am like a fish when I swim. I love the soundtrack of the world, but I haven't finished the world yet. The only think that comes weird to me is the waterfall spirit.It just looks odd, but besides that everything is great so far! I can't wait to get to the next world! Bring it on, spiral!

-Samantha Angle Blossom lvl 54

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
I'd have to say that Celestia is one of my all-time favorite worlds. District of the Stars has some of my favorite music, and I love the waterfalls and wide open grassy areas. Trial of the Spheres is my favorite dungeon, because I really enjoy the puzzles (I wish more dungeons had them), and the astronomy-related visuals are stunning. The voice-acting for Astraeus, Ptolemus and Mithraya is wonderful (so very cosmic and profound), and the Celestia Finale Theme music is my absolute favorite.

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Really? I didn't know so many people liked Celestia so much. I personally did not like questing in Celestia and enjoyed Wintertusk much more.