Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better Ending? [SPOILER ALERT]

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
If you have not finished Khrysalis part two or don't know what happens in the end, I suggest not reading this post, it's a complete spoiler of what happens in the end of the game.

Okay, so has anybody noticed something about the end? I mean, once you take a break from farming Morganthe and actually listen to the dialogue.. you realize that Morganthe never had the capability to fully control the shadows. That sort of makes me feel like all the work we did from Celestia to Khrysalis was basically just useless, it wasn't like Malistaire trying to wake up the Dragon Titan so it would destroy the world, where clearly it showed that he had the capability to. With Morganthe, we simply learn that what we did in the entire storyline didn't really matter. We don't even attack the Shadow form of her, we just beat the 4 illusion Morganthe's and then the real one fails. Sorry if I misunderstood the ending or anything, but if it was meant that Morganthe never had the capability to do it in the first place, can you please make a more satisfying ending?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I think I heard King Artorius say that the Backlash of destroying her shadow copies overwhelmed her and caused her to lose control.
In short, she would have won if it weren't for us meddling kids.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I found the ending a tad underwhelming.
Would have loved to fight Morganthe a second time, in her full Shadow Spider form

Don't think you have gotten away Old Cob...
I knew something was wrong with you from the start.
I am coming for you..

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think it would have been interesting to see her freaking out as we brought her down closer to death. Like her spells would become more wild, less accurate, and becoming less controllable.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Like sadow spelles so cool boss did died five times my ice level 94 any help me went that. Spell do. Beat bug boss khrysalis pls help
Jasmine skull crafterskull crafter

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
I'd like it if in the next world, they brought morganthe shadow form back, and make a much better ending and make the last 5 worlds useful. If they go into the next arc, I'd like it if the second to last battle was morganthe, after she masters shadow magic and any type of magic that will come along later on. Or she is the last battle and a plot twist happened where our enemy was only trying to stop morganthe. I'm basically saying they should make more to morganthe in someway. I, too, was disappointed in the ending. Kill 4 normal bosses with barely any cheats. Not even at the end of a dungeon. Then the shadow form just falls into the abyss. Not the ending I was hoping for.