Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mander's for all

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2013
I think that there should be a way for every wizard to learn mander minion it's such a useful spell and the tc form is so hard to come by if its doesn't become a tp spell than i there should be a boss that drops it. Who else agree's maybe a way to learn other school only spells for maybe two tp are something.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jacob is death on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
I think that there should be a way for every wizard to learn mander minion it's such a useful spell and the tc form is so hard to come by if its doesn't become a tp spell than i there should be a boss that drops it. Who else agree's maybe a way to learn other school only spells for maybe two tp are something.
No. Mander minion is for Balance only. No other schools should be able to train a minion from another school.

The treasure card can be purchased in the Bazaar for this, just like all other minions.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Mander's health is only 300, it's a nice minion but not my fav because he would never last in pvp and only last a short time in pve at the level I am. Each school has minions, and I believe everything is available as a treasure card sold at various venders and or the bazaar, so nothing is really off limits.

Survivor
May 09, 2013
Lol its's joke between me and a friend and I was dared to post it. XD calm down Ravenlady777. FrelaB it is kinda useless at my level as well its health is really low, however wouldn't it be cool if you could get some school only spells but at double the tp cost.